1001

May 21, 2012

I decided to call this post "1001" not because today's outfit was inspired by Scheherazade, but because it is 1001 post on the blog. Sounding a little bit scary to me, but showing my remarkable consistency the last three years and the fact that the blog has slowly became an integral part of my daily life. My last source of inspiration are these Preen for ALDO RISE shoes - very beautiful, extraordinary designed and unbelievably comfortable. Almost every detail is polished to perfection, and white beads, which serve for fastening the shoes, reminded me of a gorgeous white bracelet I found in a tattoo shop a few months ago.
Photobucket

Outfit: pants H&M, shirt Zara, shoes Preen for ALDO RISE, watch GShock/Hellz Bellz, white bracelet from a tattoo shop, lip double ring H&M.
Inspiration: Preen Spring 2012 (www.style.com).
Реших да нарека този пост „1001” не защото днешния аутфит е вдъхновен от Шехерезада, а защото това е 1001 пост в блога. Малко стряскащо звучи дори и за мен, но пък показва завидното ми постоянство последните три години и факта, че блогът лека полека се превърна в неизменна част от ежедневието ми. Моето последно вдъхновение са тези обувки Preen за ALDO RISE – много красиви, нестандартни и преди всичко невъобразимо удобни. Почти всеки детайл е изпипан до съвършенство, а белите топчета, които служат за закопчаване ми припомниха бялата гривна, която си бях харесала преди няколко месеца в един tattoo shop.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!