Mesh top

May 23, 2012

I'm planning a re-design of this thrifted oversized mesh top and I hope I'll have the time during the holidays to give it a new look. While browsing for inspiration I found almost the same mesh blouse from Alexander Wang, but still did not convince me to keep it the way it is. Photobucket

Outfit: thrifted oversized mesh top, neon top Mango, pants and necklace H&M, shoes Preen for Aldo RISE.
Inspiration: Alexander Wang Spring 2012 (http://www.style.com/)
От известно време планирам редизайн на тази мрежеста oversized находка и се надявам, че през празниците ще намеря нужното време и търпение да и дам нов облик. Междувременно попаднах на мрежест двойник от колекцията на Alexander Wang, който не успя да ме откаже от плановете ми "кръцни-срежи".

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!