Givenchy obsession

April 19, 2012

The Panther printed T-shirt from last year's summer collection of Zara is still among my favorites. I have to admit I'm wondering about another one from this year's collection, again inspired by Givenchy. I adore the prints (and not only them :) in the collections of Riccardo Tisci recent seasons, but for now I'm trying to stick to with more affordable alternatives :)
P.S. My outfit from the Pop Up Shop event is here.
Photobucket
 Outfit: blazer with leather sleeves Mango, shirt Zara, shorts Versace Couture (Pop Up Shop), sunglasses Primark, shoes Marni at H&M, watch G Shock/Hellz Bellz.
 Inspiration: Givenchy prints, Zara Givenchy inspired shirt (www.zara.com), panther shirt in streetstyle.
Тениската с принт на пантера от миналогодишната лятна колекция на Zara все още ми е сред фаворитите и да си призная имам колебания за друга подобна от тазгодишната колекция, отново вдъхновена от Givenchy. Обожавам принтовете (и не само тях :) от колекциите на Riccardo Tisci последните сезони, дори имах сериозни колебания да инвестирам солидна сума в един от шаловете му, но засега се задоволявам с по-достъпни заместители.
P.S. Аутфитът от събитието на Pop Up Shop може да видите днес в www.ulica.com.

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!