On the shoulder

October 18, 2010

One of my favorite collections the last couple of years is Celine Prefall 2010, which introduced at its best on-the-shoulder wearing of blazers and jackets. It reminds of capes and is so effortless and chic that couldn't be resisted (see the link from Stockholm streetstyle).

Photobucket


Outfit: skinny jeans and turtleneckk Zara, blazer Mango, shoes Bata, purse Parfois.
Inspiration: Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010 (www.style.com); Frida Gustavson in military jacket (www.fashionising.com); various inspiration "on the shoulder" - http://carolinesmode.com/stockholmstreetstyle/art/190099/on_the_shoulder/, for more see Celine Prefall 2010)

Една от любимите ми колекции последните години е Celine Prefall 2010, която наред с всичко останало показа в най-добра светлина и носенето на рамо на сака и якета. Напомняйки на пелерините, дори с по-голяма степен на небрежност и шик, този тренд е обикнат от мнозина (вж. линка)

You Might Also Like

12 коментара

  1. love that jacket!! amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pleasant surprise to see you in jeans! You should wear them more often as they really suit you. For the picture, another great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This military coat is still my favorite styling outerwear.Thumb up. see you around, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love that jacket!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is amazing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! I'm a big fan of military jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous coat! love the way you put everything together. :) great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that military jacket!! You look pretty on it!

    Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment

    Kisses
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Look ! great combination.

    LookSpotter.com Street Style Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!