The beginning

February 04, 2010

Sixteen years later this photo is still as inspirational as it was when I've seen it for the first time. Once I used to draw a lot - fashion sketches mostly, and photos like this one were diligently cut from magazines and scrutinized with utmost appreciation. Days ago I found some of the sketches (one from 1999 shown below) and realized that I'm again in love with fashion as it reminds me of the beginning. Photos by www.fashiongonerogue.com.
Шестнадесет години по-късно тази снимка е все така вдъхновяваща, както когато я видях за първи път. Някога рисувах много - най-вече модни скици, и тогава снимки като тази бяха прилежно изрязвани от списанията и разглеждани с върховно внимание и възхита. Преди няколко дни открих няколко скици (представям една от тях от 1999 г.) и осъзнах, че отново се влюбих в модата, защото ми напомня за началото.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!