1) Lanvin – great balance between femininity and power, beautiful, colorful, wearable. From accessories to shoes, from bathing suits to gowns, this collection is a pure inspiration.
2) Haider Ackermann – the biggest surprise in Top 10, but not for me (see my Fall Top 10). Superb collection with a fine sense of undressing and seduction, of mixing unmixable fabrics and pieces, strong colors and leather.
3) Jil Sander – the best collection that interpreted the fundamentals of fashion — shape, volume, proportion and materials.
4) Gucci – the best collection of Gianini so far.
5) Burberry Prorsum – biker jacket at its best, spikes and studs, tight pants and rock’n’roll.
6) Marc Jacobs – Seventies reloaded, beautiful color combinations, flowers. Rather prefer it to LV collection.
7) Dries Van Noten - stays in the vein of his fall show, which was great, still finding the perfect balance for the spring, light colors, masculine ease and feminine silk shifts with floral print.
8) Paul Smith – greatest example of masculine inspiration, Fifties revisited, rockability, fresh color combinations;
9) Prada – Jazz age inspiration, bold colors and shapes, completely different from the fall collection, still very consistent and with retro flavor.
10) Balmain – because I don’t think that punk is overexplored theme and because Dekarnin stayed true to himself, despite the critics.