Alexandre Vauthier Couture

February 10, 2010

I admit that I haven't heard the name of Alexandre Vauthier, but I watched his Spring 2010 Couture show on Fashion TV and was quite impressed. The collection reminded me of Thierry Mugler and later I understood why. Vauthier spend four years in Mugler's crew and afterwards became the head designer of jean Paul Gaultier's budding Haute Couture collection. His first own collection was presented in the beginning of 2009 and I'm sure that we're going to hear more his name in the future.



Призинавам, че не бях чувала името на Александър Вотиер, но гледах неговата колекция висша мода за пролетта на 2010 г. и бях впечатлена. Колекцията ми напомни за Тиери Мюглер и по-късно разбрах защо. Вотиер е прекарал четири години като част от екипа на Мюглер, а впоследствие е бил главен дизайнер на линията висша мода за Жан Пол Голтие. Първата собствена колекция представя в началото на 2009 г., а аз съм сигурна, че ще чуваме повече името му в бъдеще.

Photos by www.alexandrevauthier.com.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!