Once again inspired

December 10, 2010

When I bought that cape last week didn't have a clear idea how would I wear it, but I knew it is a great piece. Now it is certainly the most inspirational piece in my wardrobe and I'm impatient to try some Chloe inspired combinations this weekend.

Photobucket

Outfit: cape, jeans, hat and turtleneck Zara, boots Bershka, bag Mango.
Inspiration: Cherry Blossom girl in Chloe cape (www.thesartorialist.com) and Miss Pandora in the same Zara cape (different color)www.misspandora.com, Chloe Summer 2010 ad campaign (http://www.fashionising.com/).

Когато си купих пелерината миналата седмица нямах много ясна представа как ще я комбинирам, но знаех че е истинска находка. В момента я чувставам като най-вдъхновяващото нещо в гардероба ми и съм нетърпелива да експериментирам няколко комбинации през уикенда, вдъхновени от колекциите на Chloe.

You Might Also Like

8 коментара

  1. I would love to see the poncho with the leather shorts tough. later, FashionLifeCoach

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl on the right looks so pretty!!! I love that outfit!!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so chic!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. zara sure does have some amazing things. love the cape with the hat!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that zara poncho is stunning

    www.lawyerwanna.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. Само една дума за пончото-великолепно! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!