Five out

October 22, 2010

Five collections make the difference between My Spring Top 10 and Style.com top 10 and these are:
1)Alexander McQueen - I admit the first Sarah Burton collection is very beautiful and just in the spirit of the work of McQueen. Still I don't believe that geniuses like him could be repeated, but the succession seem quite good choice so far.
2)Proenza Schouler - Frankly I expected much more and even though I really like Schouler collections, this one is not among my favorites. Only massive necklaces really inspired me.
3)Christopher Kane - another collection that is not in my top 10 as electric colored lace reminds me of cheap Chinese underwear.
4)Pucci - it's too Cavalli, boho chic, but the over-the-knee lace up boots are amazing, I admit. Probably the perfect piece of dramatic boots seen during fashion weeks.
5)Chanel - I liked the collection more than those the last couple of years, especially the tweed suits with hot pants, but isn't it the show not the clothes that place Chanel in Top 10?Photobucket
Пет колекции разграничават моят топ 10 за пролетта от този на Style.com и това са:
1)Александър Маккуин - признавам, че първата колекция на Сара Бъртон е много красива и напълно в духа на работата на Маккуин. Все пак не вярвам, че гении като него може да бъде повторен, но наследникът му изглежда наситина добър избор засега.
2)Proenza Schouler - честно казано очаквах много повече и единствено масивните колиета ми допаднаха.
3)Christopher Kane - друга колекция, за която не съм имала колебания - ярките цветни дантели ми напомнят за евтино китайско бельо.
4)Pucci - секси и провокативна колекция, напомняща ми твърде много на Кавали. Ботушите с връзки над коляното са уникални, може би най-красивите обувки, показани по време на седмиците на модата.
5)Chanel - колекцията ми допадна повече от колкото последните творения на Лагерфелд, особено костюмите с къси панталонки, но не е ли мащаба и размаха на шоуто вместо дрехите, което подрежда Chanel сред най-добрите колекции?
Photos by http://www.style.com/, http://www.models.com/.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!