Jan 13, 2010

Combination

My colleagues' present for my name day is that magnificent Sisley body shirt - deep brown color with very interesting front side, which pitifully is quite difficult to maintain. The brown-gray combination is one of my favorite for the cold winter days.


Outfit: shirt Sisley, belt Mango, houndstooth skirt La chateau, tights Omsa, shoes Zara.
Подаръкът на моите колеги за имения ден е тази разкошна боди риза от Sisley - в тъмно кафяво, с много интересна предна част, която за съжаление е труна за поддържане. Кафяво-сивата комбинация е една от любимите ми за студените зимни дни.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Loving that belt!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Gorgeous heels!
    xx

    www.svalbardsempress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!