Jan 5, 2010

Color trends

The color trends for S/S 2010 may direct our expectations for the upcoming spring collections. Surely the S/S fashion will be romantically inspired with floral prints and lots of drapperies. For the spring the leading colours will be close to neutral shades - pink champaigne, tuscany, eucalyptus, violet, fusion coral. For those, who are not romantically inclined and prefer more sharp and powerful colors and look (as I do), the colors will vary from deep blue through turquoise to dried herb and prints - from tribal to graphic (color palette by Pantone). Run of the show January 2010 editorial for W magazine, photoshooted by Craig McDean.
Photos by www.fashionising.com.

1 comment:

  1. Not really my kind of colours but I'm curious to see it in the stores! =]

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!