Jan 17, 2010

Back to black

This week was quite hectic, busy and nervous. It seems that soon I should take a day off dedicated completely to me and my relaxation. On Friday evening I finally found some time to meet my friends and celebrate some really good news. All black, lace & metal.




Outfit: black short trench Zara, belt and studded leather scarf Mango, brooch DIY, highwaste studded skirt Bershka, lace blouse Mango, lace underwear H&M, over-the-knee boots Stradivarius, aviator sunglasses Ray Ban.
Тази седмица беше доста хаотична, ангажирана и нервна. Изглежда, че скоро трябва да си взема отпуска, посветена единствено на мен и на релаксацията ми. В петък най-накрая остана време да се видя с приятели и да отпразнуваме наистина добри новини. Целият аутфит се свеждаше до черно, дантела и метални капси.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is a reflection of my inspiration and I'm appreciating it!